Commentary and Insights Library
Event Details and Resources
Aberdeen Asset Management Investment Conference: Perspectives on a Dynamic, Global Environment
On July 26, many of our top institutional clients joined us in magnificent Edinburgh, Scotland at the Balmoral Hotel for a day of lively conversations about the current global investment landscape.
Here you’ll find the videos and presentations from the conference as well as a library of thought leadership articles.
We look forward to seeing everyone at our next conference!
About the conference
View our photographs from the conference
- John Authers, Global Editor of the Financial Times’ “Lex” Column and Author of The Fearful Rise of Markets
- Mirte Bronsdijk, Corporate Governance Specialist at APG
- John Heilemann, Co-author, Game Change and National Affairs Editor and Columnist, New York Magazine; Political Analyst, MSNBC
- Alex Hibbert, World-record-holding polar expedition leader and photographer
- Sir John McLeod Scarlett, former Chief of the British Secret Intelligence Service
- P. Gerald Malone, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Aberdeen Funds
- Dr. Hinrich Voss, Roberts Academic Research Fellow at the Centre for International Business University of Leeds (CIBUL)
- Dr Jim Walker, Founder and Managing Director, Asianomics
- Kerrie Waring, Chief Operating Officer & Company Secretary, International Corporate Governance Network