Listen to the Session
Investors in 2012 are witnessing a profound change in the global investment landscape. With Europe at risk of disintegration and the manufacturing slowdown in China, global markets are under tremendous pressure.
John Authers discussed how today’s challenges may transform the future of world financial markets.
Listen to the session
Panel Session: After the Fall: A World Tour
Download the complete commentary
- U.S. corporate revenue is still missing estimates, suggesting accelerated cost cutting.
- Equity performance is not what it seems compared to other hard currencies.
- A strengthening Euro and uncertainty in China keeps the Eurozone in a perpetual state of worry.
- European banks are still seeing the ill effects of their pre-crisis bloating.
- Is the Eurozone fiscally sound enough to keep Greece? If so, should they?
'This material contains the opinions of the featured investment professionals, but not necessarily those of Aberdeen Asset Management Inc., and such opinions are subject to change without notice.'