Please note: the directions to invest in our funds on this page apply only to the following Aberdeen Funds:
- Aberdeen Asia Bond Fund
- Aberdeen Asia-Pacific (ex-Japan) Equity Fund
- Aberdeen China Opportunities Fund
- Aberdeen Diversified Alternatives Fund
- Aberdeen Diversified Income Fund
- Aberdeen Dynamic Allocation Fund
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Debt Fund
- Aberdeen Emerging Markets Fund *
- Aberdeen Equity Long-Short Fund
- Aberdeen Global Equity Fund
- Aberdeen Global Natural Resources Fund
- Aberdeen Global Unconstrained Fixed Income Fund**
- Aberdeen International Equity Fund
- Aberdeen International Small Cap Fund
- Aberdeen Japanese Equities Fund
- Aberdeen Multi-Manager Alternative Strategies Fund II
- Aberdeen Tax-Free Income Fund
- Aberdeen U.S. Mid Cap Equity Fund
- Aberdeen U.S. Multi-Cap Equity Fund
- Aberdeen U.S. Small Cap Equity Fund
To invest in the former Artio Funds, please visit our Aberdeen Investment Funds account applications page.
How to Invest
Our products are offered through an extensive network of over 500 financial professionals and brokerage firms. Talk to your financial advisor about how an Aberdeen Fund may fit into your portfolio based on your needs.
To invest directly into Aberdeen Funds:
- Obtain the Funds' prospectuses and read them carefully
- Download an Aberdeen Funds Account Application and follow all the instructions. Other forms many need to be filled out as well; please consult the application
- Return a completed application and all necessary forms along with payment or payment instructions to one of the following addresses
By regular mail:
P.O. Box 55930
Boston, MA 02205-5930
By express or overnight service:
30 Dan Road
Canton, MA 02021
For any questions regarding this process, please call 866-667-9231 for more information.
* Effective February 22, 2013, the Fund is closed to new investors except in limited circumstances. For further information, please see the “Investing with Aberdeen Funds – Fund Closure” section of the prospectus beginning on page 197 of the statutory prospectus.
**As of August 15, 2016, The Fund name changed from Aberdeen Global Fixed Income Fund.