In a changing world, what should good governance look like?
Read the results of our research, looking at investor attitudes to governance as part of their decision-making.
- ‘Governance competency and preparedness’ was among the top three biggest concerns to respondents’ own organisations
- 89% of respondents agreed that effective governance is a critical driver of investment performance
- 81% of respondents expected their focus on risk management to increase over the next few years
- 85% said that asset managers should engage with the companies in which they invest client funds
- 70% agreed that ‘a short-term, peer-sensitive environment makes it difficult to truly think and act long-term’