As a global investment management group, institutions and private investors trust us to manage their assets from our offices around the world.
Listed on the London Stock Exchange, we have more than 25 years of experience to draw on, and have seen two decades of expansion through growth and acquisition.
We aim to deliver strong performance across diverse asset classes where we believe we have a sustainable competitive edge.
- fixed income, equities and multi-asset – in segregated, closed and open-ended pooled structures
We also run a sizeable property business.
How we operate
To facilitate local decision-making and to make sure we have clear lines of control and central reporting we operate without unnecessary layers of management.
To further ensure control and accountability, a central executive committee comprising the heads of all the main business lines reports to the board of directors.
Active management underpins our equity process and currency and fixed income management.
In property, we focus on high, risk-adjusted returns through advance portfolio modelling and active management.
We work closely with consultants and plan sponsors to establish your asset-liability profile and provide customized benchmarks and reporting.
These are useful for small investments in more esoteric areas.
The global range we offer includes:
- U.S. & Canadian institutional commingled vehicles*
- U.S. open-end mutual funds
- Listed companies/investment trusts in UK*, U.S., Australia* & Canada*
- UK domiciled unit trusts & OEICs*
- SICAVs, OEICs & FCPs in Luxembourg & Dublin*
- Singapore, Australia & Thailand domiciled unit trusts*
* Non U.S. vehicles not available to U.S. investors
Find out more about Aberdeen's U.S. investment capabilities